What We Do
CLI works directly with Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors, Purchasers, Management Companies and Owners here in the US and aboard. We’re accustom and qualified in facilitating simple to complex designs utilizing a wide range of fabrication techniques, equipment and materials. Our philosophy is offering our clients the opportunity, the foundation of diversified service and custom manufacturing, to free up creative design, materials and applications as well as eliminating expectations of high-cost fabrications.
We are also masters at delivering favorable results through recreation fabrication in advancing quality, enhancing features, and broadening affordable choices. We are committed to success and have proven time and time again what we offer and how we operate generates value regardless if we are custom making or recreating.
In addition to our in-house capabilities, we offer an extensive outside infrastructure (design, engineering, materials and sub-manufacturing resources) ready to support specific needs on-demand seamlessly managed. We make a complex manufacturing industry manageable, effective, and accessible so clients can raise the bar through elevated design freedom, confidently build highly acclaimed environments, and receive untapped cost-benefits never created or found in mainstream manufacturing.
- Branding & packaging
- Pre-production samples
- Design-build collaboration
- Fit, function & durability testing
- Mixed material & component capability
- Develop in accordance with predetermined cost parameters
- Order fulfillment
- Ongoing communication
- Dedicated assigned resource
- Planning & execution (on & off site)
- Optimum use of available resources
- Certifications: UL, CE, ETL, CUL, CETL, FCC, DLC, TUV/GS, EnergyStar, Title 24 & NOM (Mexico)
- Value engineering
- Construction site collaboration
- Custom & recreation fulfillment
- AutoCAD, Revit & SolidWorks
- Value added materials & finishes
- Refine fitments, function, assembly & installation methods
- Production engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Unrestricted & flexible solutions
- Seamless integration & management of out-sourced resources
- 100% inspection
- Fit, form, & function
- Consistent & repeatable
- Process & procedure flexibility
- ISO 9000 quality management systems
- Installation assistance
- Customized delivery fidelity
- In-house model room development
- Warehousing & inventory capability
- Deluxing of product, touch up and repair
WHAT WE MAKE
Request a CONSULTATION
Crestline values not only the creation of quality product but also the sensitivity or set cost mandates our clientele is bound by. Understanding and working through all phases of design and construction is in our DNA, effective collaboration with ALL trades regardless of the mandate is part of our service from concept to close-out.
We are built FOR trade professionals BY trade professionals!