Marriott Autograph Collection / 287 Guestrooms + Public Spaces
The Prince Sakura Tower Hotel – Marriott Autograph Collection / 287 Guestrooms + Public Spaces
CLIENT: Mann Purchasing Co. HK, Ltd. / Aoyama Nomura Design
PROJECT SITUATION: Over budget
TOTAL COST SAVINGS: $126,000.00
LOBBY FEATURE WALL (Design details based on the Muromachi period): Design-build floor to ceiling formed & painted stainless-steel floating facade attached to a fully adjustable wall mounted metal channel system with LED back light option.
RESTAURANT FEATURE WALL: Design-build floor to ceiling stainless-steel frame with custom scrimshaw glass.
MANDATES / RESULTS
- Value engineer GR & PS furnishings without sacrificing design features / Achieved
- Recreate GR lamps with upgrades for lower cost / Achieved
- Provide a selection of design-build furnishing & lighting solutions backed with on-site support / Achieved
- Simplify and reduce on-site assembly & installation procedures / Achieved
- Package & deliver to meet GC/Sub-contractor job site requirements / Achieved
PUBLIC SPACE FURNISHINGS
- Front Check-In counter & Concierge Desk
- Selection of upholstered seating, wood coffee tables & wood side tables
- Upholstered restaurant seating with stainless-steel bases & recreated fabrics
- Stainless-steel dining tables with Corian inlay
- Stainless-steel open frame room divider towers with fabric covered inset panels
- Four-sided island bar with HPL top & fabric covered base, center millwork tower with open displays & upholstered bar
- Fluted wood headboards& free-standing 2-drawer nightstands with LED toe-kick nightlights
- Solid wood & veneer desk, dresser & entertainment console center
- Solid wood & veneer coffee & side tables
- Upholstered desk, lounge chairs & sofas with recreated fabrics
- Recreated LED lamps throughout
OTHER PROJECT PROFILES
Request a CONSULTATION
Crestline values not only the creation of quality product but also the sensitivity or set cost mandates our clientele is bound by. Understanding and working through all phases of design and construction is in our DNA, effective collaboration with ALL trades regardless of the mandate is part of our service from concept to close-out.
We are built FOR trade professionals BY trade professionals!